sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2016

"I want my account to be deleted. This tool is not what I was looking for. My email associated is marco@wizerlink.com Thanks a lot Marco" request received

## Please add any responses above this line ##
Ticket #1424584: I want my account to be deleted. This tool is not what I was looking for. My email associated is marco@wizerlink.com Thanks a lot Marco

Your request has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. You can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link http://help.naymz.com/hc/requests/1424584

Your request summary is:



Construção Tilt-Up, Dec 23, 14:52 CST:

I want my account to be deleted. This tool is not what I was looking for.
My email associated is marco@wizerlink.com
Thanks a lot

Marco

This email is a service from Naymz Support.
[LYO07G-2O6P]

Nenhum comentário: